A toast is usually when everyone gathered drinks to an expression of honor or goodwill. While a toast often done with champagne, wine or beer, it can be done with non-alcoholic drinks as well. Here are a couple of toasts that I find tremendously uplifting and wanted to share with you.
Here’s to cheating, stealing, lying and drinking.
- If you cheat, may you cheat death
- If you steal, may you steal the heart of another
- If you lie, may you lie in the arms of someone you love
- If you drink, may you drink with family and friends
Here’s to health, peace and prosperity
- May the flower of love never be nipped by the frost of disappointment
- May the shadow of grief not fall on you or your loved ones
- May the luck of the Irish be with you always
- May your journey through life be smooth and happy
Toasting is an excellent way of raising morale during recovery from a challenging illness, surgery or injury. Even just picking up a glass of water and saying “Cheers” spreads good thoughts.
Take time to toast the medical professionals and rehab/hospital patients in your life. If you’re looking for thoughtful gifts for them, check out www.patientscrubs.com. We have professional medical scrubs and Patient Scrubs™ that can be sanitized with chlorine—an important feature to protect your loved ones from infectious diseases.
From the Patient Scrubs™ lady to you, may you enjoy good health and happiness.
Picture courtesy of Dreamstime ©Natalia Bratslavsky.