Spring is the season for renewal, re-birth and regrowth. It’s a new beginning that is met with enthusiasm—especially for those of us who live in winter climate locations. Spring is the time to think about a new You. Here are some tips to help you create a healthier happier life.
- Reduce the stress in your life. While you can’t fix everything, you can take measures to reduce stress. Remove yourself from stressful situations that you can control. Start meditation or Yoga classes to help control stress.
- Take in the renewal of spring by enjoying time outdoors. It’s energizing to see new grass shoot up and the bright colors of new blooms on trees and flowers. Take a walk, sit on your porch or simply take a few minutes to enjoy scenery that you enjoy.
- Do something nice for someone. Do you know someone who is sick and stuck at home? Visit them. Get a gift of food. Patient Scrubs® is an excellent gift for rehab and therapy patients.
- Start an exercise program. Don’t let time limitations stop you. Working in exercise for 5 or 10 minutes a day is a plus. You’ll feel better too.
- Spring is an ideal time to eat healthier. Take advantage of the special prices on nature’s bounty. Seasonal fruits and veggies are the best!
Spring into action this year. Make time for you!
From the Patient Scrubs® lady to you and your family, enjoy the coming season.