You’re in the hospital or rehab facility because you’re sick or injured. You’re there for your health, so it’s important to avoid extra stress. Yet, you’re asked to put on a hospital gown as soon as you arrive. Talk about stressful! No one has enough hands to keep a hospital gown pulled together, so you’re left with your back side and who knows what else hanging out. There’s an awesome alternative to wearing a hospital gown.
Patient Scrubs® were invented because hospital gowns left my husband exposed. I’ve worked with patients, doctors and medical facilities to refine the design. Here’s a look at some of the features that people love about Patient Scrubs®.
- Covers your body: This was of utmost importance when I was designing Patient Scrubs®. Due to a unique snap design, these garments keep you covered while allowing complete access to your body for medical treatments. So, you never have to worry about being exposed.
- Easy on and off: You and/or your caretaker can avoid the extra stress of dressing. You can slip into Patient Scrubs® in a snap, literally. If you can pull it on, you can leave it snapped. If you need more versatility, you can snap one or more sides together. Bottom line, Patient Scrubs® conforms to your needs.
- Comfortable fit: These garments feel great. They fit like regular medical scrubs. Many of my clients choose to sleep in Patient Scrubs® because they are so comfortable.
- Goes with you: Whether you’re sick or not, you probably have to get out for errands. Or, you have visitors. Patient Scrubs® look like regular scrubs, so you can feel good about receiving visitors, stopping at the store or lunching with friends while you wear them.
- Easy care garments: Just throw these in the washer and tumble dry. It’s that easy. They come out looking great.
- Made in the USA: At Patient Scrubs®, we source our materials in the USA. When you talk to customer service, you’re talking to someone in the USA.
- If you or a loved one is facing rehab or hospitalization, check out Patient Scrubs®. They are an awesome alternative to tradition hospital gowns.